Miniature Deep Groove Ball Bearings 6-V
- full complement ball system design: higher radial load capacity than comparable miniature ball bearings with cage
- high impact resistance and rigidity due to a larger number of rolling elements
- miniature ball bearing with smallest dimensions
- suitable for high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- suitable for high running accuracy and quiet running
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- If you need this bearing in RS design with only one seal and one open side, you can simply remove one of the two seals: to the instructions
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, OEM, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
|Bearing number||Bore Diameter (d)||Outer Diameter (D)||Width (B)||Seal||Internal Clearance||Ring Material||Rolling Element Material|
|605-V-2RS||5||14||5||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel|
|688-V-2RS||8||16||5||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel|
|698-V-2RS||8||19||6||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel|
Special feature of this series
Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1. Miniature deep groove ball bearings of the series 6-V have a full complement ball set and no cage. Due to the greatest possible quantity of balls, they can thus be loaded higher than similar miniature deep groove ball bearings with a cage. They are comparatively small and therefore they are suitable for relatively thin shafts and axis as well as for appropriate small space requirements. Their touching plastic seals (2RS) have the best possible seal effect in case of elevated friction.
Manufacturers of bearings: such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
Can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Small, but robust. The full complement miniature ball bearing 6-V is, due to the full complement set design, particularly resilient. It is suitable for installation with limited space and on thin shafts. Due to the maximum number of rolling elements, it is marked with the addition MAX (= maximum). Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1.
Other options: Metal shield (ZZ) or rubber seal (2RS) can be provided.
Deep Groove Ball Bearings are able to accommodate low to heavy radial loads and low to moderate thrust loads in either direction. They are available with metal shields (ZZ) or rubber seals (2RS). Several tolerance grades (Abec 1-9), internal clearance (C2 to C4) and cage designs are available to best suit the running precision and speed of the application.
- ZZ– Two Metal Shields
- 2RS– Two Rubber Seals
- NR– Snap Ring
- M– Brass Cage
- C0– Normal Internal Clearance
- C3– Greater than normal
Related Deep Groove Ball Bearings Products
Related Deep Groove Ball Bearings Articles
Quality and Pricing
We have our own brand “TFL” and have passed ISO9001: 2000 certification. We have the most advanced production equipment bearings, bearing testing equipment, first-class production lines, and a rigorous testing process, which directly ensures product bearing quality.
Because our range of products consists of products of neutral brands, we have the possibility to offer our customers an attractive price, more quantities for purchasing, the lower price will get.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via our contact form if you have any further questions…
Find more products in China.
You can contact us any convenient way. We are available 24/7 via fax or email.
You can also use the quick contact form below or visit our office personally. Please email us with any questions or inquires or use our contact data. We would be happy to answer your questions.