6200 NR Series Deep Groove Ball Bearings (Slot + Snap Ring)
Product benefits of TFL Bearing’s 6200 NR Series Ball Bearing (Slot + Snap Ring):
- Single row radial ball bearing
- 6200 available in Metric and Inches / 6300 available in Metric
- Made from 52100 High Carbon Steel
- Uses Grade 10 Balls
- ABEC 1
- Chevron SRI 2 and Mobil Polyrex EM2 Grease
- Available with Rubber Seals, Metal Shields, or Open, Also available in Stainless Steel
- Used in food processing, household appliances, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, motorcycles, pumps, fans, water treatment, and many other industrial applications
- Can be customized to meet your specific needs
Stable and with good spinning characteristics. The deep groove ball bearing 6200-NR-2RS is a true all-rounder and, due to its balanced properties, it is suitable for a variety of applications. With the flange, it can be fixed axially, e.g. in boreholes. Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1.
A comprehensive range of tolerances grades (Abec 1-9), internal clearances (C2-C4), and cage designs (J-type, W-type, RJ-type, TW-type, and more) are in stock.
Sizes Available: 10 mm bore diameter to 500 mm outer diameter; 9 mm to 80 mm width.
- with slot and snap ring made of spring steel for form-fitting, axial fixing in a bore
- light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- can carry relatively high radial loads despite low weight
- suitable for high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- offers high running accuracy, quiet running, and high speeds
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- the good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
Manufacturers of bearings: such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
Can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1. Ball bearings of the 62 NR light series are suitable for the form-fitting axial fitting in a bore by their slot and snap ring. They can support relatively high radial load-ratings despite their reduced weight. Compared to deep groove ball bearings of the 63 and 64 series they require a smaller installation space at the same inside diameter by their relatively small outside diameter and allow slightly higher speeds furthermore.
Other options: Metal shield (ZZ) or rubber seal (2RS) can be provided.
Deep Groove Ball Bearings are able to accommodate low to heavy radial loads and low to moderate thrust loads in either direction. They are available with metal shields (ZZ) or rubber seals (2RS). Several tolerance grades (Abec 1-9), internal clearance (C2 to C4) and cage designs are available to best suit the running precision and speed of the application.
- ZZ– Two Metal Shields
- 2RS– Two Rubber Seals
- NR– Snap Ring
- M– Brass Cage
- C0– Normal Internal Clearance
- C3– Greater than normal
|Item #||(d) Bore Diameter||(D) Outer Diameter||(B) Width||Seal||Internal Clearance|