6000-V Series Deep Groove Ball Bearings (Full Complement Ball Set)
- High precision
- Machinery parts
- Motor bearings
- Bearing brand or OEM
- Product description: These deep groove radial ball bearings are suitable for low and heavy radial loads. The 6000 series can accommodate low to moderate thrust loads in either loading direction.
These deep groove ball bearings are suitable for low and heavy radial loads. The 6000 series can withstand medium and low thrust loads in any loading direction.
The bearings we provide can meet almost any operating accuracy requirements and application speed: our bearings have Abec tolerances of 1-9, internal clearances from C2 to C4, and several different cage designs, including J type, W Type, RJ type, TW type and so on.
Available sizes: inner diameter 10mm to 980mm outer diameter, width 8mm to 136mm.
Special feature of this series
Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1. Ball bearings of the extra-light 60-V series have a full complement ball set and no cage. Due to the greatest possible quantity of balls, they can thus be loaded higher than similar miniature deep groove ball bearings with a cage. Compared to deep groove ball bearings of the 63 medium series they require a smaller installation space at the same inside diameter and only weigh half of them. | more
- full complement ball system design: higher radial load capacity than comparable deep groove ball bearings with cage
- high impact resistance and rigidity due to a larger number of rolling elements
- extra light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- suitable for high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- offers high running accuracy and quiet running
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- the good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
Lightweight, stable and resilient. The deep groove ball bearing 6000-V-2RS is a true all-rounder and, due to its balanced properties, it is suitable for a wide range of applications. With its full complement ball set design, it is particularly suitable for heavy loads. Due to the maximum number of rolling elements, it is marked with the addition MAX (= maximum). Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1.
Other options: Metal shield (ZZ) or rubber seal (2RS) can be provided.
Deep Groove Ball Bearings are able to accommodate low to heavy radial loads and low to moderate thrust loads in either direction. They are available with metal shields (ZZ) or rubber seals (2RS). Several tolerance grades (Abec 1-9), internal clearance (C2 to C4) and cage designs are available to best suit the running precision and speed of the application.
- ZZ– Two Metal Shields
- 2RS– Two Rubber Seals
- NR– Snap Ring
- M– Brass Cage
- C0– Normal Internal Clearance
- C3– Greater than normal
|Bearing number||(d) Bore Diameter||(D) Outer Diameter||(B) Width|
|6000-V-2RS||10 mm||26 mm||8 mm|
|6001-V-2RS||12 mm||28 mm||8 mm|
|6002-V-2RS||15 mm||32 mm||9 mm|
|6003-V-2RS||17 mm||35 mm||10 mm|
|6004-V-2RS||20 mm||42 mm||12 mm|
|6005-V-2RS||25 mm||47 mm||12 mm|
|6006-V-2RS||30 mm||55 mm||13 mm|
|6007-V-2RS||35 mm||62 mm||14 mm|
|6008-V-2RS||40 mm||68 mm||15 mm|
|6009-V-2RS||45 mm||75 mm||16 mm|
|6010-V-2RS||50 mm||80 mm||16 mm|