62300 Series Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Product benefits of TFL Bearing’s 62300 Series Ball Bearing:
- wider than comparable deep groove ball bearings of the series 6300
- medium series with compact dimensions and average weight
- balanced ratio between radial load capacity and weight
- suitable for high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- offers high running accuracy, quiet running, and high speeds
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- the good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, OEM, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
|Bearing number||Bore Diameter (d)||Outer Diameter (D)||Width (B)||Seal||Internal Clear-ance||Ring Material||Rolling Element Material||Cage Material|
|62300-2RS||10mm||35mm||17mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|62301-2RS||12mm||37mm||17mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|62302-2RS||15mm||42mm||17mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|62303-2RS||17mm||47mm||19mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|62304-2RS||20mm||52mm||21mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|62305-2RS||25mm||62mm||24mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|62306-2RS||30mm||72mm||27mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|62307-2RS||35mm||80mm||31mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|62308-2RS||40mm||90mm||33mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|62309-2RS||45mm||100mm||36mm||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
A special feature of this series
Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1. Ball bearings of this medium series with the same bore- and outside diameter are sensibly broader than deep groove ball bearings of the 6300 series. They offer a balanced ratio between their radial load carrying capacity, their weight, and the admissible speed. Consequently, they are versatile.
Rubber seals (RS/2RS) have the optimum sealing action with increased friction. Metal seals (Z/ZZ) are suitable for higher speeds, but they have a limited sealing action as they seal contactless. Open, seal-less bearings are suitable for extremely high speeds and – furthermore – they can be regreased more easily. However, they are more susceptible to soiling.
Manufacturers of bearings: such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
Can be customized to meet your specific needs.
The deep groove ball bearing 62300-2RS is the wider version of the 6300 series. It is a true all-rounder and, due to its balanced properties, it is suitable for a variety of applications. Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1.
Other options: Metal shield (ZZ) or rubber seal (2RS) can be provided.
Deep Groove Ball Bearings are able to accommodate low to heavy radial loads and low to moderate thrust loads in either direction. They are available with metal shields (ZZ) or rubber seals (2RS). Several tolerance grades (Abec 1-9), internal clearance (C2 to C4) and cage designs are available to best suit the running precision and speed of the application.
- ZZ– Two Metal Shields
- 2RS– Two Rubber Seals
- NR– Snap Ring
- M– Brass Cage
- C0– Normal Internal Clearance
- C3– Greater than normal