Cylindrical Roller Bearing
TFL provides all types of cylindrical roller bearings: single-row, double-row, and four-row cylindrical roller bearings and other different structural types of bearings. Optional brands include: SKF, NTN, NSK, KOYO, TIMKEN, etc., or customized non-standard size cylindrical roller bearings according to customers.
The internal structure of the cylindrical roller bearing adopts the parallel arrangement of the rollers. The spacers or spacers are installed between the rollers, which can prevent the inclination of the rollers or the friction between the rollers and effectively prevent the increase of the rotation torque. According to the number of rows installed, this type of bearing is divided into single-row, double-row, and four-row tapered roller bearings.
What are the types of Cylindrical roller bearing? Cylindrical rollers and raceways are linear contact bearings. Large load capacity, mainly bear radial load. The friction between the rolling element and the retaining edge of the ring is slight, suitable for high-speed rotation. Whether the ring has ribs, it can be divided into single row cylindrical roller bearings such as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF, and double row cylindrical roller bearings such as NNU and NN. The bearing has a detachable structure with an inner ring and an outer ring.
Cylindrical roller bearings with no ribs on the inner ring or outer ring, the inner ring, and the outer ring can move relative to the axial direction, so it can be used as a free end bearing. Cylindrical roller bearings with double ribs on one side of the inner ring and outer ring and a single rib on the other side of the ring can bear a certain degree of axial load in one direction. Generally, stamping steel cages or solid cages made of copper alloy cars are used. However, there is also a part of the use of polyamide forming cage.
The cylindrical roller is in line contact with the raceway, and the radial load capacity is ample. It is not only suitable for bearing heavy load and impact load but also suitable for high-speed rotation.
The raceways and rolling elements of cylindrical roller bearings are geometrically shaped. After the improved design, it has a higher load-carrying capacity. The new structural design of ribs and roller end faces improves the axial load-bearing ability of the bearing and enhances the lubrication conditions of the contact area between the roller end face and the rib—the performance of the bearing.
- The roller and the raceway are in line contact or repaired offline contact, with large radial load capacity, suitable for bearing heavy and impact loads.
- The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to the deep groove ball bearing.
- NU type and N-type axially movable to adapt to changes in the relative positions of the shaft and the housing thermal expansion or installation errors caused by, and can be used as the free end support.
- The processing requirements for the shaft or the seat hole are high. The relative deflection of the outer ring axis after the bearing is installed must be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
- The inner ring or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and disassembly.
With their combination of greater radial load capacity, ability to accommodate faster speeds, and other benefits, cylindrical roller bearings are ideal for use in various industries. Typical markets that can utilize these parts include:
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We back every sale with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re somehow not happy with your purchase, just let us know.