4300 Series Double Row Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Product benefits of TFL Bearing’s 4300 Series Ball Bearing:
- double row design: significantly higher load capacity than comparable single row deep groove ball bearings; additionally, it can support tilting moments
- narrower than two comparable single row deep groove ball bearings side by side
- cage material: plastic; the low weight and the elasticity of the plastic have a positive effect on the sliding and emergency running properties as well as the shock resistance; suitable for quiet running
- medium series with compact dimensions and average weight
- suitable for very high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- suitable for high running accuracy, quiet running, and high speeds
- seal: open (without seal); for higher speeds than with sealed ball bearings and easy relubrication
- the good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, OEM, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
|Bearing number||Bore Diameter (d)||Outer Diameter (D)||Width (B)||AK||Seal||Internal Clear-ance||Ring Material||Rolling Element Material||Cage Material|
|4302-2RS-TN||15mm||42mm||17mm||2||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4302-TN-OIL||15mm||42mm||17mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4303-2RS-TN||17mm||47mm||19mm||2||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4303-TN-OIL||17mm||47mm||19mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4304-2RS||20mm||52mm||21mm||2||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Sheet Steel|
|4304-2RS-TN||20mm||52mm||21mm||2||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4304-TN-OIL||20mm||52mm||21mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4305-2RS-TN||25mm||62mm||24mm||2||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4305-TN-OIL||25mm||62mm||24mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4306-2RS-TN||30mm||72mm||27mm||2||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4306-TN-OIL||30mm||72mm||27mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4307-TN-OIL||35mm||80mm||31mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4308-2RS-TN||40mm||90mm||33mm||2||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4308-TN-OIL||40mm||90mm||33mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4309-2RS-TN||45mm||100mm||36mm||2||2RS||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4309-TN-OIL||45mm||100mm||36mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4310-TN-OIL||50mm||110mm||40mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
|4311-TN-OIL||55mm||120mm||43mm||2||open||CN||Chrome Steel||Chrome Steel||Plastic|
Special feature of this series
Main dimensions according to DIN 625-3. In comparison to single row ball bearings with the same bore- and outside diameter double row deep groove ball bearings of the 4300 series is slightly broader, but they have a considerably higher load-carrying capacity. They are more solid at the same inside diameter than the double row deep groove ball bearings of the 4200 Series Double Row Deep Groove Ball Bearings and are thus suitable for higher load-ratings.
Rubber seals (RS/2RS) have the optimum sealing action with increased friction. Metal seals (Z/ZZ) are suitable for higher speeds, but they have a limited sealing action as they seal contactless. Open, seal-less bearings are suitable for extremely high speeds and – furthermore – they can be regreased more easily. However, they are more susceptible to soiling.
Manufacturers of bearings: such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
Can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Double row design for higher load capacity. The double row deep groove ball bearing 4302-TN has a considerably higher load capacity than comparable single row deep groove ball bearings but is only slightly wider. Main dimensions according to DIN 625-3.
Other options: Metal shield (ZZ) or rubber seal (2RS) can be provided.
Deep Groove Ball Bearings are able to accommodate low to heavy radial loads and low to moderate thrust loads in either direction. They are available with metal shields (ZZ) or rubber seals (2RS). Several tolerance grades (Abec 1-9), internal clearance (C2 to C4) and cage designs are available to best suit the running precision and speed of the application.
- ZZ– Two Metal Shields
- 2RS– Two Rubber Seals
- NR– Snap Ring
- M– Brass Cage
- C0– Normal Internal Clearance
- C3– Greater than normal