TIMKEN deep groove ball bearings are produced in a wide range of sizes, from small enough to be inspected with the aid of a microscope to large enough for a person to stand in. Weighing as little as half an ounce to as much as nine tons. The bearings and components are manufactured or sold in any part of the world without any difference in quality and can be exchanged for use at will.
Application areas: metallurgy, cement, power, mining, power transmission, railroad, aerospace, automotive, etc.
TIMKEN deep groove ball bearings size range and types
Deep groove ball bearings are used in an extensive range of applications. Therefore, they are available in many varieties and sizes. Timken’s standard series consists of the following types.
2. Single row deep groove ball bearings with filling slots
3. Stainless steel deep groove ball bearings
4. Double row deep groove ball bearings
5. Ceramic deep groove ball bearings; see “Engineered products – ceramic hybrid bearings.”
6. deep groove ball bearings for high-temperature applications; see “Engineered products – Bearings and bearing assemblies for high-temperature applications.”
Single row deep groove ball bearings are exceptionally versatile. These bearings are simple in design, non-separating, suitable for high, even very high, speeds, and are highly robust and virtually maintenance-free in operation. The deep grooves of the bearing raceways and the tall fit between the bearing raceways and the balls enable deep groove ball bearings to carry axial loads in both directions in addition to radial loads, even at high speeds.
Single row deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearings. Therefore, TIMKEN has many varieties and sizes
1. Open type basic design bearings
2. Sealed bearings
3. ICOS® oil-sealed bearing assemblies
4. Bearings with open ring grooves, with or without open rings
5. Other deep groove ball bearings for special applications, see sections “Engineered Products” and “Mechatronic Devices,” etc., including
8. High-temperature bearings
9. Solid oil bearings
10. Sensor bearings
11. Deep groove ball bearings with ball loading notch
These bearings are mainly used in automotive gearboxes and are identified by standard types with cages. The common types of these bearings include
1. open type bearings of basic design
2. Bearings with dust cover
3. Bearings with stop groove
4. Large bearings without cage designed for heavy load, low-speed rotating applications
TIMKEN stainless steel deep groove ball bearings have the same operating characteristics as conventional steel deep groove ball bearings, but lower load-carrying capacity.TIMKEN stainless steel deep groove ball bearings are resistant to corrosion caused by moisture and several other media. This type of single row deep groove ball bearings and carbon chromium (rolling bearing) steel manufacturing standard deep groove ball bearings, with an intense bearing raceway groove, bearing raceway, and ball fit between the extremely high. These bearings have no filling groove, and in addition to radial loads, they can also withstand axial loads acting in both directions, even at high speeds.
These bearings are available in open and sealed designs and shaft sizes from 1 to 50 mm.
The model number of TIMKEN stainless steel bearings is indicated by the W, for example, W 626-2Z.