Miniature ball bearings – smooth run 608 open C3 8x22x7 mm
- miniature ball bearing with smallest dimensions
- without lubrication, for low frictional resistance and a particularly smooth running
- suitable for high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- suitable for high running accuracy and very high speeds
- cage material: plastic; the low weight and the elasticity of the plastic have a positive effect on the sliding and emergency running properties as well as the shock resistance; suitable for quiet running
- seal: open (without seal); for higher speeds than with sealed ball bearings
- with increased radial internal clearance (C3): for high-temperature gradient between the bearing rings or for fastening with press-fit
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, OEM, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
|Inside Ø (mm):||8|
|Outside Ø (mm):||22|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,008|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,009|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,12|
|Rows Of Balls:||single row|
|Internal Clearance:||C3 (Increased Internal Clearance)|
|Slot & Snap Ring:||no|
|Ring Material:||Chrome Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Chrome Steel|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||no|
|Product weight:||0,0120 Kg|
Special feature of this series
Miniature ball bearings – smooth run 608 open C3 8x22x7 mm (Material: 100Cr6, Nylon cage, not lubricated)
Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1. Miniature deep groove ball bearings of this series 6 are comparatively small and have an inner diameter of 8 millimeters. They are particularly designed for a smooth run. An increased internal clearance (C3) and a dry run, without lubricants, guarantee long running times. For an even faster, smoother and longer run hybrid models with ceramic balls are suitable.
Manufacturers of bearings: such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
Can be customized to meet your specific needs.
The miniature ball bearing 608-C3-TN-FS is particularly smooth-running, since it is not lubricated and has a higher radial internal clearance (C3). It is small and suitable for installation with limited space and on thin shafts. It can withstand very high speeds. Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1.
Other options: Metal shield (ZZ) or rubber seal (2RS) can be provided.
Deep Groove Ball Bearings are able to accommodate low to heavy radial loads and low to moderate thrust loads in either direction. They are available with metal shields (ZZ) or rubber seals (2RS). Several tolerance grades (Abec 1-9), internal clearance (C2 to C4) and cage designs are available to best suit the running precision and speed of the application.
- ZZ– Two Metal Shields
- 2RS– Two Rubber Seals
- NR– Snap Ring
- M– Brass Cage
- C0– Normal Internal Clearance
- C3– Greater than normal
Related Deep Groove Ball Bearings Products
Quality And Pricing.
We have our own brand “TFL” and have passed ISO9001: 2000 certification. We have the most advanced production equipment bearings, bearing testing equipment, first-class production lines, and a rigorous testing process, which directly ensures product bearing quality.
Because our range of products consists of products of neutral brands, we have the possibility to offer our customers an attractive price, more quantities for purchasing, the lower price will get.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via our contact form if you have any further questions…
Find more products in China.
You can contact us any convenient way. We are available 24/7 via fax or email.
You can also use the quick contact form below or visit our office personally. Please email us with any questions or inquires or use our contact data. We would be happy to answer your questions.