Deep Groove Ball Bearings of the series CE-62 (Full Ceramic)
- extremely durable by high hardness and corrosion resistance
- extremely high surface quality by greater rigidity
- better emergency running characteristics compared to steel ball bearings
- low tare weight, circa 40% lighter than bearings made of rolling bearing steel
- suitable for a dry run
- current-insulating, low electrical and thermal conductivity
- extremely corrosion resistant
- extremely resistant to chemicals
- suitable for foodstuff-applications
- temperature resistance from -50 up to +240°C
- material: silicon nitride Si3N4 (rings, balls), PEEK – polyetheretherketone (cage)
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, OEM, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
|Bearing number||Bore Diameter (d)||Outer Diameter (D)||Width (B)||Seal||Internal Clear-ance||Ring Material||Rolling Element Material||Cage Material|
Special feature of this series
Full ceramic deep groove ball bearings of the CE-62 series support relatively high radial load ratings despite their reduced weight. By using ceramic as a material for rings and rolling elements, they have a number of advantageous properties. They are lighter than comparable deep groove ball bearings made of bearing steel, wear-resistant, non-conductive, durable, corrosion-resistant, chemical-resistant, and are characterized by high hardness and rigidity. They are available with cages of high temperature resistant (PEEK) or chemical resistant plastic (PTFE).
Manufacturers of bearings: such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
Can be customized to meet your specific needs.
The all-ceramic deep groove ball bearing CE-6200-Si3N4-PEEK has ceramic bearing rings and rolling elements. It therefore has outstanding properties and meets even the highest demands, its main dimensions comply with DIN 625-1.
Other options: Metal shield (ZZ) or rubber seal (2RS) can be provided.
Deep Groove Ball Bearings are able to accommodate low to heavy radial loads and low to moderate thrust loads in either direction. They are available with metal shields (ZZ) or rubber seals (2RS). Several tolerance grades (Abec 1-9), internal clearance (C2 to C4) and cage designs are available to best suit the running precision and speed of the application.
- ZZ– Two Metal Shields
- 2RS– Two Rubber Seals
- NR– Snap Ring
- M– Brass Cage
- C0– Normal Internal Clearance
- C3– Greater than normal
Related Deep Groove Ball Bearings Products
Application of Deep Groove Ball Bearing in Coal Industry
2022 The Most Detailed ABEC Rating Guide
316 stainless steel bearing material
Quality And Pricing.
We have our own brand “TFL” and have passed ISO9001: 2000 certification. We have the most advanced production equipment bearings, bearing testing equipment, first-class production lines, and a rigorous testing process, which directly ensures product bearing quality.
Because our range of products consists of products of neutral brands, we have the possibility to offer our customers an attractive price, more quantities for purchasing, the lower price will get.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via our contact form if you have any further questions…
Find more products in China.
You can contact us any convenient way. We are available 24/7 via fax or email.
You can also use the quick contact form below or visit our office personally. Please email us with any questions or inquires or use our contact data. We would be happy to answer your questions.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We back every sale with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re somehow not happy with your purchase, just let us know.